- To train students to pass the state licensing exam as well as to be successful in the cosmetic art field.
- To instill students with professional skills and ethical morals.
- To provide up-to-date training and reference material so that students stay knowledgeable in the field.
- To provide placement services and career opportunities to ensure graduates are placed in their field of study.
- To provide students with preparation to take the state board exam and pass!
- To prepare students with knowledge and skills to be eligible for entry level to advanced level employment in the cosmetic art field.
- To teach students to communicate effectively in order to build a strong clientele in the work force.